Thursday, January 29, 2009

Was deleted the last post because i dont know what im talking about.*haha,craps*
Okay,continue.Who is the Guest in my blog by the way?Hmm,haha.
I dont really want to know either.Maybe i will upset when i know who is Guest?smirk*
So perplexed.-.-
I am superhumaaaan!YAY!
A superhuman without super power. =.=
LOL.Haha.
This is the consequence of addicted to "Superhuman".
I am getting sweat nowaday.Kay,ignore this.
Mybe i can trying to rescue people?
Or maybe kacau people?-.-
And..due to my childlike behavior..my young bro said im childish.
He menasihat me to be mature and he ask me,How old are you?
Siasui sangat. *me just 1+4=5 years old mah..cant blame xP*
This make him want to commit suicide. =.=
Im getting sweat day by day.
I am not gonna be mature.*This is a good new!LOL*
Nowaday's angpao is lessen. *sigh*
But nevermind lar,haha.
As long as got angpao?hmm.

Eeteng.
It is so good to heard that you recover.I know it is not true,and i know you still miss her..haha.Kay.but i still hope you will recover soon.Smilee. =]


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: