Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wasnt sure why she become like that.
Was dicussed with JM.
Heavy sigh.
Mybe she was like that at the moment i know her?
Just i wasnt realized?
Argh,such a perplexed situation.
Nobody is encourage me to friend with her.
Everyone is giving bad comments about her.
But no doubt, she become more arrogant since last year.
*Last year is ARROGANT only.no "more" added in front.*
You are so mean.
Well, was thinking about what she to me.
Still is a friend?
I wasnt sure for that.
Less than that,maybe.
Really dont want to see the situation when we're at the same room but just silent.
They knew it very well.
And,i finally make a decision.
Me, am going to declare:
IM GIVING UP.
SO,GOOD NEWS.

So,it wasnt to be a perplexed situation again.
I hope so.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, just want to let someone know,
I will always be with you no matter what situation.
Do remember i will support you. =]
Because you said before,
I was under you.Now im going to tell you,
I will protect you as you do.
Not as a responsibility.


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: