Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today's weather wasnt so good.
But for me, i like this type of weather.
Maybe wasnt so good for map-walking,but i still like this type of weather.
I like to see raining and the sound of the rain dropping to the floor.
Because i wasnt friend with Sun,i friend with Rain.
And i like it a lot. *smirk*
So,weird weather,and it should had something so-called "mengemparkan" to happen.
Sport check.
They sported our Music Room,some more opened my wardrobe and bising banyak banyak.
Urgh,evil woman.
Maybe they wasnt satisfied because nothing had been found.
So,continue to sport auditorium.
Lots of things had been found, and piggie's key chain had been token by the mad woman.
Sigh* So cruel T.T

I cant found a reason why she want to do this to me.
And i wasnt sure what she had told me today.
Because she was talking too fast.
She said me irresponsible
Okay,I am. *you say wan mah*
But, what i need is just time as a matter of fact.
Anyway, one thing that i can totally sure is,
Woman,you're mad.
So,pissed off. =P


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: