Saturday, May 2, 2009

Raining again.
For whole day already.
Sky seem so dull and dark. Same as my mood.
But do remember, i like raining =P
So, it effects nothing. *i think*
We run in the school, or more accurate,
We run in the whole school. >.<
New experience. *Teehee*
Was hard to concentrate in something.
Using four hours something to read four pages.Die already lar.
See? like what i've say,
Im soo easy to be distract and the worst is, it have been distract for the whole afternoon.
So, declare now. IM GOING TO FAIL! haih.


Im speechless.
I dont know what can i do.
Perplexed filled my head.
Im lost, For your information.
I dont know that it effects you so much.
I dont know.I really dont know.
Im apologize for dont know.
It have been distract me for whole noon,
But i just can say sorry.


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: