Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Word of the day : Dizziness.
|| You spin my head right round right round.. ||


Everything spin and spin after pmr. duh*
I wasnt feeling well after this freaking pmr, i feel like im ganna faint any time. ==
Mandy said i become "no spirit" after exam and im so damn agree. haha*

I have nothing to do. =[

Things repeat and repeat day by day, i wish to escape from here and go to somewhere.
Somewhere or anywhere.
I dont mind to maroon on the island like Robinson Crusoe, but at least let me bring my comp there.
Or, imma going to live in a jungle with monkey?
Um, first option better.
Oh ya, things are becoming worst day by day and i realize, SOMEONE IS REALLY BORING. =P
Well, i dont mind this, but at least do not repeat every single things that you said one minutes ago. laugh out loud*
I wash i can meet Genie and tell him to grain me wishes.
It would be so nice if he do really grain and make my wishes come true. pray hardly*

I wish to own Suju and FT Island's new album!!
Their songs are damn nice.
I wish to own Minhwan's drumstick! and Jaejin's bass guitar!
Super Junior M had a new song called 'super girl.'

My head are going to burst as my brain cant generate any design. T.T
Impulses are working slowly and motor nerves are working slowly too.
IM GOING TO BECOME AN OLD LADY... -.-
Forget bout this.

Zhenying is going to leave here and go to Singapore.
She might packing her luggage now.. :P
Anyway, all the best to her.

I wanna watch Cloudy Filled With A Chance Of Meatballs and Surrogates!
But nobody accompany me. =[

Aha, i think i should stop now, getting crazy and crazy.


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: