Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Randomlicious

Word of the day: Pressure.
||Hollow.||

I couldnt sleep.
I couldnt sleep.
I couldnt sleeeppp at all.
Holly crap, im insomnia. =X
So, HERE COME MY BLOG!
YOU'RE DROWNING TOO MUCH, IM HERE TO RESCUE!!! XD

Erhermmherm *clear troat*
School exam finally ended.
Wheeeeeeee.. *two hands up*
Oh well, hope next time can do better =D

Here is some some some somee pichas and my stories.
So, let tha pichas do the talking.

25 JULY 2010

2 days before my birthday! A peace run day. =)
Onnie-san, Oto-san, Cococunch, Agogo and Potato had my birthday celebrated at Gurney.
They bought me pweety pweety cakesss which makes me really appreciate.
The funniest part was the borrow lighter *highlighter which someone called it as, mwahaha* one.


Me me mee! in toilet. =.=


I guess, that was what people said, close your eyes before you can get? haha


Well, okay posisi ini adalah untuk menyanyi lagu hari jadi haha.


Yeah, first bite! *munch munch*


With the help of someone someone, Here is it! P.E.A.C.E =)


Aha! This one credit to Yihan, Potato =D hee her favourite!


From Ella. =D *thank youuu and see see see? i didnt ruined your original design =D*


This one was the very shocking one. Thanks to pakcik, jie, kaijo and cococrunchh =D


Bonamana ♥

Lastly lastly, here is my turns to do the talking.
Thank you.Really really thank you.
As for everyone who wished me, who knew me and so on.
I really appreciate it.

This is the best best best birthday that i ever had!
*laugh out loud*


.:shuenyee:.

1 comment:

Shuenyee said...

江趙雲虹趙雲虹仁昆, 渍,孫邦柔 : ahaha thank you =)