Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cleaning (PART 2)

Word of the day: Chores.
||AHHHHH not again?!||

Today i am having war with chores again. *screammmmmmm*
Im fine with chores but the most hardest part is IMMA DOING ALL ON MY OWN.
I couldnt find any human to rescue me as my younger brother is trying to rescue me but unfortunately he pushes me into 'do double worksss' dilemma.
Therefore, i decided to do all my own. ==

Settled chores, its time to do some cleaning. *part 2*
Its the time to put back Form4's books and dig out books which are not used.



Books which i dig out.Kinda messy. xD



Drills.When i was Form2.Cant believe that i am Form5 now. :(



Papers and Book. Am going to read this book. Teeheeee.



Form 4 books which i am going to put inside the cupboard. =D




Standard 6's essay.LOL



PMR's ramalan paper from quite lots of states.Cant believe that i actually did one stack of them.haha.



Huuuuu.Nightmare -- Geography.Buhbye *waves hands*



For my brother.Hohooo.



For sell.

Thats the end of my holidays.No more relax-relax already.
Buhbye Holidays.Miss you. :(


.:shuenyee:.

1 comment:

Man Thing said...

wa you this sampah po