Sunday, June 7, 2009

Reality Oh Reality.

I thought YOU believe me.
I thought YOU trust me with YOUR heart.
I thought YOU will listen to me.
I thought YOU are reasonable.
I thought.
I thought.
I thought.
It is so sad to admit that reality bites.
You all doesnt trust me at all.
From starting to the ending.
What you all believe is I AM.
I does it.
Then whats the point that we are arguing?
YOU doesnt trust me at all.
YOU doesnt listen to what i am trying to say.
What im trying to explain.
YOU just judge it without seeing it.
My simply thought, i hope, i wish.
I wish you believe me.
But YOU just broke it.In one moment.
It shattered.I heard it.
Suddenly realize, no one is trusting me.
No one is trying to listen what im say.
I try to be reasonable.
I really tried.
But it is hard to gone through, when the person is YOU.
My nearest person.
My family.
Who can i still rely on?
Sigh.

*I need you badly=(*


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: