Saturday, June 6, 2009

Training camp

Two weeks training camp and now still left one weeks.
Am i improving?or no?
I have no idea.
I want my flute backkk! T.T

Was going to Gurney with Puiying and Papa.
Laugh Out Loud.
They are not in a good mood. =[
And Puiying is such a shopaholic!
A scary and crazy wan.
Which dump things into the bin without thinking. -.-
Haha.
And then i went to papa's house.
Its really make me feels "home".
It is hard to explain, but it really makes me feel like that.
Reach home at eight something.

Someone.
I didnt mean to do so.
Sorry.
Its hurt to reveal the truth.
I didnt mean to.
I really didnt mean to.

-----------------------------------

You're not in a good mood too.
I wasnt only care about her, i care you too.
And this wasnt tam you or what.
If you need a listener,i willing to be.
Remember that i will always be there for you, no matter what.
If you need me.=]


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: