Saturday, November 7, 2009

Word of the day: Dawn.
|| Dawn represent a whole new day, can it help me to end all the things that happened lately?||

Still, nothing i have done. =\
Five hours ago, i said i want to start my revision.
Five hours later, still sitting in front of the computer.

Two hours ago, i said i want to watch A.N.JELL.
Two hours later, i realize that i cant finish one episode also.
It ended with i re watch Jeremy's parts. ^^

I said i wanna read Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde before.
But til now, only a few line that i had read.

I said i want to clear all my books,
Oh well, it still laid at there like a mountain. =.=

Gah. = (

一个小时后,心真的能回到原点吗?
就在这一个小时, 让我喜欢上你吧。

Taken from A.N.JELL (You're beautiful), which spoke by Hongki who starred as Jeremy.
He is just cute with his smile and the way he thought himself is a gay. =P



He is so chubby ^^




Taken from F.T Island's new album.



Jeremy! (Hongki!)


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: