Saturday, November 14, 2009

Word of the day: Oat.
||im so afraid and sick of listen to this word.||

Today wasnt smooth at all.
Or i should called it as unlucky day? Aha.
Firstly, i got the hot water to pour onto my hand.
IT IS SO DAMN PAIN.i think my hand dah cacat. =\
I wasnt going to deny,this was my own fault.Haha.
Me was the one who did the things recklessly all the time and being silly-minded.
=.=
So, the water cooler's hot water pour onto my hand.T.T
I thought it wasnt going to be a very big case, but who knows that it would hurt so bad and it feels like my hand is burning?
Gah.

I got sunburn today.
NO, it should be..i got sunburn yesterday but i noticed today.
=.= another stupid case.
And i cant found any lotion to apply.
Duh.

Those scenes filled my head again today.
Everything seems so vivid and yet so far away.
And so do the memories, i was so afraid to open my grip.
I scare it would slip from my hand, and faded in my memories.
Selfishly, i dont want to let go.
But still, it hasnt changed anything.



.:shuenyee:.

No comments: