Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tagged by Eeteng.

1_ 大名 :Law Shuenyee

2_ 生日 : 27-7-1994

3_ 谁传给你的:Eeteng lu.

4_ 生日想拿到什么礼物 : Erm, lemme think.anything that having smiley on top of it?perhaps, a new chubby smiley ring that i've been craving? hoho.

5_ 最近压力大的事 :Really got lotsa things.but most specific is 'upset'.

6_ 想做的事 :This moment, i wish to shout out loudly at a beach.Secondly, i wish to find someone which i've been missed for a long time. =D

7_ 有没有喜欢的人 : Hee, private and confidential LOL.But as overall, i loveeeeeee all my darlings, so dont worry.

8_ 跟谁出去最幸福+快乐: Hmm, i believe, everyone that i've been hang out with makes me happy and haengbok. =)

9_ 如果你的好朋友吵架了,你会怎么做: Do you think what can i do except watching?

10_ 最想和别人去那里 : Watch sunset, haha.

11_ 圣诞节想做什么:Playing around, perhaps? haha

12_ 最想跟谁庆祝圣诞节 : Everyone that i love, and fill their heart with very haengbok eh feeling. =D

13_ 最近在做什么:Schooling, band practice, tuition; schooling, band practice, tuition..

14_ 有几个兄弟姐妹 :Two younger bros which are quite anoying, aha.

15_ 最喜欢的一首英文/华文歌 :This moment, i like 'Learn My Lesson.'

16_ 喜欢什么颜色 : White, pure white.

17_ 上厕所会不会冲水 : Who doesnt -.-

18_ 喜欢男还是女生:Both la.

19_ 最想大大声说什么:'Smile because its happened! Cheer!'

20_ 半夜敢不敢上厕所:Not dare, if no torchlight. haha, too darky.

21_ 你现在最恨谁:Myself.

37_ 你比较喜欢爸爸还是妈妈: Both!

38_ 你现在最想看到谁: Hee, i did always mention this people and i did always luan i want to see wan. haha

39_ 你爱看戏吗: Not really. I didnt be a full-time couch potato for quite a long time.

40_ 你敢向你讨厌的人说我恨你吗?:Why dont?but still, dont hate people better la.

41_ 你打算几时结婚啊 :Helloooooooowww~ im just fifteen plus LOL.

42_ 你喜欢你的生活吗: Hell yea!I love my life and i enjoy my life even though there is up and down, and im waiting for turning to sixteen! sweeet sixteen! =D

43_ 相信塔罗牌吗: Not really, haha.this type of thing cant fully believe wan la.

44_ 睡觉前所做的事情: Brush my teeth, haha.

45_ 你的偶像: No one.

46_ 你喜欢的季节:That would be autumn.When all those leafy falling down, it brings some kind of sadness.

47_ 最想去的地方: I want to went to place which 'll see white roses blossoming beautifully.

48_ 最讨厌怎样的性格:Hmm, not gentleman and busybody.

49_ 你会抽烟吗?:I hate cigarette la. -.-

50_ 你会喝酒吗: Hee.. you think?

51_你会常哭吗: No no no, im craving to be an optimistic person! =D

52_ 你常笑吗: Got! why no?

53_ 想睡到几点:Sleep til i feel energizeee!

54_ 朋友和情人你会选谁:I didnt have lover, mana tau?

55_ 机会+命运你会选:Chances.

56_ 你很自恋吗: I think if i deny, many people will hoot me.hoho. =D

57_ 你有穿耳洞吗: Yup.and and i plan to have one more next year.

58_ 这问卷多不多: Want to faint already, you think many or just a lil?

59_ 喜欢吃冰吗: Yeah!

60_ 现在幸福吗: Indeed, we must know how to appreciate then we'll feel haengbok and happy =)

61_ 最在乎谁:My family and friends.

62_ 房间里最重要的东西是什么?:My bed.LOL and and Ahbi (my doggy bear bear hoho)

63_ 没有朋友你会怎么做:Get some new friends la la la..


64_ 如果天使给你实现一个愿望,你想要什么: All my family members and friends 'll be happy and healthy.


65_ 这个问题废吗: . . . |||


67_ 喜欢那个水果:A.P.P.L.E!


68_ 最怕人家问你什么 : Dunno?


69_ 喜欢下雪吗:In my imagination, snowing is quite pretty la, and it really gave me christmas's feeling, so i like it!


70_ 下辈子要做什么:A human who having the same identity now.


71_ 希望再被tag吗:Okay la, got tag that capture my attention wan mah do lu.


72_ 没事做你喜欢等人吗 ? :I dont really like the feeling of waiting people.


73_ 你吃饱了没有?: yea, fulled.


74_ 看到問卷你的反應是?:Why cannot finish scrolling wan -.-



Dunno who i want to tag, no need tag la.. ^^


.:shuenyee:.


No comments: