Saturday, January 16, 2010

belonging, aint belonging anymore.

Word of the day: Decode.
|| How if i know? then this word wont full of surprise already.because i hate it.||

Well, its been a long while since the latest post had been updated.
Hee, im so damn lazy to update plus nothing that i can update due to some reasonsss problemss, aiks.

Today is Yihan's the potato piggy's birthday!
Happy birthday! and happy always. =D
And so, we went to gurney and we celebrate.
We did went Toys R Us to mendera those cute and chubby soft toys and we started to be crazy and we punch those weird wan and hug those cute wan.
We somemore arranged 'em in a nice way, or should be in a best posture LOL.
I felt very happy as she likes my pressie =D
This would be one of my memorable hang out.=)

Lastly.
Well, you dont belong to me anymore.My mind told me, and so did your reaction told me.
You aint belong to me any single more.
You doesnt want to be my belonging anymore.
I hate myself for being sucha foolish and weak.
I just can turn my back, when i saw what i dont want to see.
It is pain to see, and pain to feel.
Im still with my senses, when there is someday when i lost my senses,maybe i can accept those things.
But at that time, maybe i would said, i got over you.
And now, im trying hard to be what i want because im not a tolerance good human being.


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: