Sunday, April 25, 2010

I need time i need more and more time

Word of the day : insufficient.
||ack of time||

I have lots of lots of things to say.
But i dunno how to speak out. =.=
Ah, feels like bang-ing myself to the wall.

School exam is around the corner, but still i wasnt in the mood of study.
Doing a lot of homeworks and couldnt have time to do revision.
I told myself to study several time, but it ends up with
i) I slept. =.=
ii) My homeworks couldnt finish.

Guess this time im going to do revision like a mad woman already ><
Becauseeeee..

I DUNNO WHAT THE HECK ARE 'BALANCED EQUATION'.
then i have no idea what to start from. *sobs*
Im doomed.
If other planet would have more than 24 hours, i would like to berhijrah and live thereee...
Then it would be soooooo damn good.. T.T


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: