Friday, February 4, 2011

Beastly beastly new year

Word of the day: beast.
||비스트!비스트! 비스트! ||


Okay, its kinda weird to listen this kind of sad song during Chinese new year, but....
SHE IS AWESOME *thumbs up*
She used to be the back up dancer for Hyuna's 'Change' mv, but now she's a great singer and a great dancer at the same time. *jjang*
Okay, really have to admit that i listen to this song because of Yong junhyung(sreammssss) although he's just appeared for bout 8 second...but he is the only reason for me to watch that mv and of course listen to that song tooo. But it ends up with impressed by G.Na's vocal.
She is real great and she isss pweeettyyyy =D

Oh yea, this song had been played again and again in my player til wanna kaboom already haha, nice song though.




I'll back off so you can live better -- G.Na

'I’ll back off so you can live,that is all I can say.
I’ll forget you so you can live better, so that you’ll be happy without me...'

Before i forgot, YOON DOOJOON YOON DOOJOON!He's souuuuu hawt! He really makes me fall for himm *kyaaaaaa* >___<


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: