Friday, October 24, 2008

Farewell

Graduate ceremory.
Is today.
Everythings happened just too fast.
Form 5 ganna leave us.
Our journey will still continue.
But just without Form 5.
Can we make it?
Still is a question mark.
Today was really high!!
I love Sam dixie soo soo much..
I like Chabo soo soo much..
She's amazing!!
Farewell.
Thanks Jesmine - the candies.
Thanks Chabo - the sticker.
Thanks my sun(grandchild) - the chocolate and pink colour bear.

Someone,
Are you okay d?
You say it before..
Please dont try to hide your feelings in front of me..
Say it out...
Just treat me as rubbish bin...
I cant help.
What i can do is just watch you cry.
But do nothing.
Sorry for cant help.
Sorry for dont know what should do.
Dont sad lar..
And dont simpan all your feelings in front of me..


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: