Monday, October 27, 2008

HISTORY..

I miss the time we're together.

I miss the she conduct.
I miss the time she announce something.
I miss the time she soo zilian.
I miss the time she kacau me.
I miss the time she teach me.
To our dearest conductor - Goh Yun Tyn

I miss the time she actually wrong but act like..ermm ermmm..im not.
I miss the time she act cool. (she is not,kay?)
I miss the she say"今天的练习..."
I miss the time she argue something.. (really funny)
To our president - Kang Yilin

I miss the time she call me budak. (yo,budak!)
I miss the time she lead us in padang.
I miss the time we siao siao-ing.
To our drum major - Jesmine Lim

I miss the time all flutist play flute together.
I miss the time we all siao-ing.
To my flute leader - Ooi Shu Khoon.

I am really regret.
Why im not siao-ing with you in this year??
We just rapat after more than half year.
Weii..im modern wan okay?!
Why call me GUAIGU wor..
To my grandchild - Yong Qi

I miss the time we combine.
I miss the time we blow "Pirates".
The time they announce.."pancaragam ganna perform another song.."
Nobody were waiting for our performance..
But the time when we start..
Everybody were staring at us.
They were like..wow.

I miss the time we are at padang.
I miss the first time we blow "New world".
In padang.Formation.
My first formation.
People at class..
They shout..
High-ing.

Sam-dixie.
Everybody in hall were really high..
They stand up.
They shout.
The lastest song with Form 5.
After that we ganna say bye.
Yuntyn..she's super duper amazing..
I like her soo soo much.
Cry together.
Siao together.
Smile together.
Berusaha together.
In blink of eye,
All ganna be history.


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: