Sunday, October 26, 2008

I hate you

Seriously.
I'm really tired to hating people.
But in your eye..
I saw you hate me..
I saw you suspect my ability.I'm not sensative okay?!*
"Ascuse me" is a word that so hard to say?
"Go away" is easier?
Is it you really dont means to treat me as a junior?
Only _ _ in your heart.
Is it you have special relationship with her?
Always said..
_ _can help ar?
Must call _ _to help you ar..
Hey please..
Did your eye saw her at that day in music room?
Idiot!
I hate you!
Even everybody are suspect my ability..
I thought you will say no.
Even everybody think that im not suitable(so do i)..
I thought you will say no.
Even everybody think im not serious..
I thought you will say no.
But..im now dreaming huh?
You are the people who say no to me.
You rather trust a person who din do anything.
You rather open your wide eye to trust nonsense.
And i..
Still acting so dont care.
Then crying in the night.
Why?
Every time when you coming..
I must being sooo soo failure?
So..
Congratulate.
You already being the person in my heart.
So unforgivable.
So meaningful.
Who is..
"The Person I Hate The Most In My Whole Life".

Thanks my buddies..
Im okay.


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: