Saturday, December 26, 2009

Contradiction.

Today is Boxing Day.
Although i dunno what should do in Boxing Day but i've hoot Manthing early in the morning. =.=
She describe the feeling as bone had broke.

Oh ya, almost forgot.
MERRY KA-RIS-MES-SI!
it means merry christmas in my language.
Santa doesnt loves me and didnt came to my house.
But i think im blessed.
=D

Last but not least.
Thanks for everyone who concern me so much.
I really do appreciate it.
I'm okay, just like what i've said.
Although not now, and i know i cant be really okay in such a hurry but i promise to be okay.
Just dont worry.
And for who had saw me on PMR's result revealing, clara and khaixin.
Sorry for walk out in such a hurry, sorry for my rudeness, i apologize.
As for ahjo and ahgong, i didnt meant to be tamak la LOL.
And jiejie, thanks for your lolli. =]
Pakcik and ahma, will cheer up soon.
Yongqi and Piaopiao, although both of you really lose in our bet, but no need to belanja la, adui.
And papa, THANKS.
So, thats all.


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: