Monday, December 21, 2009

Just because you dont know

You can never understand what im saying.
Not to say you're weird.

You can never understand what im thinking.
Not to say you're not good enough.

Not to say you're not paying attention to what im saying,
Because i also cannot doubt that you're paying attention to what im saying.

You never care me as i do, and i never demand you to do so.
Never.

Not to say you're an alien, definition of alien is just if a bundle of human meet a bundle of alien, then they're alien to each other.

Not demanding you to understand what i said, because i know not many people knew what i am saying sometime.

Not demanding you to not hurt me, because i am a weaker.
But just wanting you to think in my perspective.

You can never understand what i feel.
Not to say you're not caring enough.
But im just selfishly wanting you to care a bit more.
Just a bit more.

You can never see me in your viewing point.
Not to say you're too careless for left me.
But just because im to dull.
I try so hard to shine, but still not changing anything.

You can never remember me.
Not to say you're too forgetful.
But just im not having a strong enough image in your mind.
Just too dull too dull.
Maybe not now, but it is going to faded someday.

But still, i try so hard to shine, just hoping you'll see me.
I try so hard to be understanding when you doesnt get what i mean.
I try so hard to not being upset when you doesnt understand even one single things that i said.
I try so hard to swallow all the things that hurt me deep enough.
I try so hard to make myself strong.
I really did.
I really did.
But still, it doesnt signifying any single thing.
Not even one.
Because, you dont know.


.:shuenyee:.

No comments: